Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remembering Daddy

Tulips were one of daddy's favorite flowers, so this little watercolor painting is for him. He left us unexpectedly on Nov. 11, 2004, four years ago, and not a day goes by that I don't miss sharing my life with him. All the little day to day things. He is always in my heart and I feel his presence around me continually. He was a good dad, and though I'm a senior citizen now, I'm still his "Baby Girl." Always will be.


This picture was taken when we lived on the river bank, and could actually see the river, not long before we moved to Rabbit Hop, where we're still on the river bank, but can't actually see the river. It's just a short walk away though and beautiful when you get there. The house in the photo has been long gone, but we pass where it sat every time we go to, or come from, town. Also part of my roots. :)

No comments: