Saturday, December 31, 2011

Long Time No See!

Surprise! I know I've been really lax about posting here for a long time. The fact is I've been taking online workshops in mixed media journaling and art and my other blog, Moxie Blue, has been getting all the attention and pictures.

I have signed up for three online workshops, all beginning in January, and I know that at least one of them includes quite a bit of writing, which I will also post here when I am wearing my brave britches.

The post before this one includes the first writing from Misty Mawn's Open Studio Workshop in sort of a poem form. I also have the rought draft for a journal entry on being mindful done, which I plan on sharing as soon as it's typed.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say hello, that I'm still out here, and to wish you all the best of New Years! Have a safe and happy weekend. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for your support and I'll see you next year!

No comments: