Sunday, March 1, 2009

If I Had A Store, What Would I Sell?

The One Minute Writer challenge for today is store. If I had a store, what would I sell? You only have one minute to write your answer. This is my first time participating, so I didn't use my whole minute this time, but here's what I posted:

"The store of healing, dreams,and art would be open for business, with books and music everywhere. Everyone would be welcome!"

There are some interesting answers on the Writer blog. Click on comments to read. This was fun! I'm going to do it again! :)

3 comments:

Genie Sea said...

I would be there every day! :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi sharon!
oh how wonderful!
what a great post!
xoxoxo
melissa

Emily said...

What a wonderful story..and that store sounds the best. Couldn't we all have fun shopping there?