Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Four Things About Me

I found this little meme on Pattie's blog, and since she left an open invitation at the end to play along, I thought I'd share a little more about me. I hope I can make it, at least, a little interesting.
"Krisket's Rose"

Four Things I Did Today

1. A loose pen & ink sketch of a woman on TV, which looked nothing like her, by the way

2. Rode the ATV to the mailbox and then down in the fields to check the cattle and make sure they have enough to eat-They do.

3. Wormed a kitten and got a flea collar on the dog that adopted us, then played with them. I've been trying to teach the dog to bring his rawhide bone back to me when I throw it. Every time I throw it the dog and all the cats run to it-Very funny, but nobody brings it back to me.

4. Mailed one of my best friends a BD card, visited with another on the phone, and spent time with my mom--That's more than 4 isn't it? But that's ok!



Four Things On My To Do List

1. Address Christmas cards and do my Christmas shopping

2. Finish the last assignment in my novel writing course--The biggest thing I learned is that I don't have the patience to write a novel-I'll stick with short stories, thank you. :)

3. Finish the myriad art and craft projects that I have in progress

4. Catch up my ironing and de-clutter the house


Four Of My Guilty Pleasures

1. I love art museums. I just feel in awe every time I go in one.

2. Books and rock/blues music--I often wish I'd get locked in a bookstore for the night-

3. Painting and Writing--I always think I should be cleaning or something

4. ICE CREAM/YOGURT and TV--and my body shows it



Four Random Facts About Me

1. I loved to play teacher to my dolls & stuffed animals when I was little. I wish I had the courage to do it for real now. I would love to share what little I know about writing & art.

2. I had polio and was totally paralyzed for a few days when I was two years old. I was left with a permanant limp, but I was still lucky. I could always do anything that I wanted to.

3. I've always been a tomboy. Sometimes I like girly-girl things, like makeup and jewelry, but jeans and shirts are my outfits of choice, at least they were until I got so fluffy...

4. I went to college for the first time at age 47, and I lack about 6 credits having a BS degree. It's now 12 years later and I'm still thinking about finishing it.





Enough about me. You're welcome to share four things about you. Please let me know if you play. I'd love to read it. :)

No comments: